Monday, October 6, 2008

give 'em something to talk about

I want write something intelligent. I want to be part of a future that makes a difference not only to me, but to everyone. I want to find a lost dream and make it known to the world. I want to scream at no one in particular. I want to have belief so strong that will make the stars shine brighter just because I have faith in them. I want to try something I know I'm incapable of. I want to look in the mirror and see beauty in my flaws, knowing that without them I would not be me. I want to feel loved, not physically or verbally, just to feel it through revelation or chance. I want to fill a book with random thoughts. I want to dance for no reason. I want to be me and no one else . . . . I want to matter to someone worth mattering to

No comments: